Happy Chocolate Day: Chocolates and love are inseparable. On Chocolate Day, who can ignore the smooth and silky richness of chocolates. Chocolates are the perfect way to celebrate your love and indulge your sweetheart and there are reasons for that. No matter where in the world you are celebrating Valentine’s Day, chocolates are a common symbol of love. Trends come and go but the loveliness of chocolate is eternal. The beautiful tradition of giving your sweetheart a box of chocolates on the Valentine’s Day is a must.
Five reasons why chocolates are a must during Valentine’s week
- Since the time of the Aztecs and Mayas, chocolate is considered to be an aphrodisiac.
- The Greeks say chocolates are the food for gods because it comes from the cocoa tree, which is also known as ‘Theobroma cacao’.
- Dark chocolates are said to be good for health in moderate quantity. It’s good specially for the health of hearts and minds. Dark chocolates are known to be full of antioxidants.
- Chocolates have a huge feel good factor. It’s not just the taste, nibbling on a piece of chocolate makes one feel special.
- Sending a surprise gift of a box of chocolate is like a virtual hug. Apart from being a symbol of love, one can say sorry, uplift someone’s mood from a distance or rekindle an old relationship with simply a box of chocolate.
Happy Chocolate Day Wishes
- I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You are special in so many ways. Happy Valentine’s Week!
- On Chocolate Day, I want to tell you how much I love you!
- You stole my heart the moment I saw you. Happy Valentine’s Week!
- You brighten my day and I am sending a whole lot of love your way. Happy Chocolate Day!